1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

All the Rage Film Hello my TMS Wiki Friends, new BLOG about Sarno and ALL THE RAGE!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Nicole J. Sachs LCSW, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

I have been in close contact with Michael Galinsky and our friends at RUMUR, and they requested I share a blog about my Sarno experience and why this documentary film means so much to me, so I did! Read, and enjoy. I look forward to some peace and quiet over the break to connect with you all again more deeply. Life is crazy and busy... TMS loves that sh*t. HAHA!!! Talk soon, be well, love one another.... n.

http://meaningoftruthbook.com/blog/

2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks Nicole.

3. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

Really enjoyed the blog post! I was touched by the description of the lady who wanted to buy 100 books and give them away on the corner, and then the sad reaction of Dr. Sarno. I, too, have been very frustrated when trying to tell folks in pain about this and they just don't believe it.

On a side note, I just got done listening to the mp3 of one of the TMS-wiki call in sessions with Nichole and really enjoyed it. I found a couple discussion points particularly profound, including how the fear of not being able to live our lives as we had hoped/planned is so destructive. The other point escapes me at the moment. I also love how Nichole throws in curse words for emphasis. I find them very effective! :D

North Star likes this.
  4. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Nicole, fabulous blog post. And yes the poignant vignette about the woman's evangelistic fervor being shut down by Dr. Sarno. But it's SO very true. I have many friends who suffer with chronic issue. They have a "That's nice for you" response (not in a nasty way by any means!) as they go on to spend more money and time in the quest for relief. They're just.not.ready.

I am so jazzed about the movie - I read most of their updates and love seeing the star-studded (at least in my eyes) cast Rumor has assembled. It's going to be awesome!