1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello and thank you

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by chumba, May 16, 2012.

1. chumba

chumba Peer Supporter

I have been lurking on this site for a few weeks and I am currently using the Structured Education Program so I thought it was about time to introduce myself. First though, thank you to the admins who have done a great job setting up this site, it is a wonderful resource and has really helped me. The other thing that is great is the sharing and support from all the members.

I’m in my late 40s, very active with hobbies including camping with my family, cycling, windsurfing and surfing. It also seems that I have a subconscious hobby of obsessing and worrying. I am long term a TMS/PPD/MBS sufferer, although I only recently came to that realisation.

I will share my story in another post, but for now hello and thanks

2. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Hi Chumba & Welcome :)

3. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

Hi Chumba:

Thanks for the post and we hope you'll find lots of good information and feedback from others. Welcome!

BG

4. Justina

Justina Peer Supporter

Hi Chumba, welcome! I know exactly what you mean about worrying being another hobby. I often think of my worries like river-worn stones. They're so soothing to turn over in your mind, just like smooth, little pebbles. It's a habit I'm fighting to break too. :) Good luck with the program!