1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 Has your pain moved around?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Rainbowdash, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Rainbowdash

Rainbowdash Peer Supporter

Question To Ponder

During the past two weeks has your pain been moving around? How has this affected your belief in the diagnosis?

Yes. My foot bursitis sometimes goes to the other foot. Sometimes, the ball of the foot doesn’t hurt but the big toe hurts a lot. My back pain has flared up beyond anything, but it subsided on its own in less than a week. My hip is getting flexible, but I’m getting RLS and back pain during sleep. I’m feeling quite anxious sometimes and other times I feel a headache coming. I’m also feeling like I’m getting a UTI. Sometimes my knees hurt and sometimes my heels. My eye eczema is trying to flare up. When I’m writing about something difficult, sometimes my shoulder and hand hurts so much. Once, my neck hurt like anything, when I was writing about my feelings.

All this is further proof that my ailments are TMS.

JanAtheCPA likes this.