1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

HAPPY EASTER

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021), Mar 31, 2013.

1. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Happy Easter everyone.
    I hope you are putting your faith in God and healing to practical use every day if not every hour of every day.
    Faith is the fuel that keeps many of us going when we are in pain, whether physical or emotional. Sometimes my faith fuel seems to be running on low or empty. Then I pray asking the Lord to give me an increase of faith.
    Friends and family and others you know are doubtless drawing upon their faith in whatever God they pray to, asking for healing, forgiveness, courage, and understanding.
    I recently learned about Bethany Hamilton, who was 13 when swimming in the waters off Hawaii when she was attacked by a shark, and lost an arm. Her book, called Soul Surfer, tells how her Christian faith in God helped her to get the courage to relearn how to live with only one arm and go surfing again.
    Of even greater inspiration is the story of every serviceman and woman who returned from war, any war, blind or without one or more limbs, whose courage and faith in God helped them, or is helping them, to live as close to a normal and pain free life as is possible, or as God wills.

Forest likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Happy Easter to you too walt

I love the the story how the girl got her courage back-

god bless you buddy

Forest likes this.