1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Going away for a break!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by quasar731, Jun 26, 2012.

1. quasar731

quasar731 Well known member

Hello everyone!

I am going away this coming Thursday to to spend some time with my daughter and son in law. In addition, I will also share my time with the two furry girls in my avatar, plus another one who is not in the picture. They live two hours away by plane, in Queensland. I may check from time to time this website.

Look after yourselves and blessings for good health to each one of you!

Livvygurl likes this.
  2. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Have a good time--hug the dogs for me :)

3. quasar731

I shall do so Veronica, I am so looking forward to playing with them. Specially with Kharma. Today she is going for her procedure, poor little cookie.

Best wishes!

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Oh, no! Well, we will definitely miss you. Have a great time and please do come back to visit!

5. quasar731

Thank you for your good wishes Forest. I will get to the website from time to time in the three weeks I am away. One can't run away too far, specially when there are computers around ;). My daughter and son in law will be at work most of the day during the week so catching up with the nice people in this website some times will be good.

Have a good week!

6. Ftaghn!

Ftaghn! Peer Supporter

Have a good time quasar! :)

7. quasar731

Thank you Ftaghn!! All the best to you too :)

8. Livvygurl

Livvygurl Well known member

We miss you!!