1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Glad to Get Started

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Abby1, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Abby1

Abby1 New Member

Dear Peers -
    So glad this wiki and forum exists! I've been having occasional back pain for the last couple of years - but, only these past few month has the pain become unbearable. I am a strong believer in the mind body connection but have never been able to figure out how this works. A long time ago, I had severe neck and upper shoulder pain right after my beloved pet passed away. That experience sent me right into physical therapy and after months of treatment finally got through it. I've had other physical issues like a frozen shoulder when over-stressed. A key issue for me - is that I know it's stress but not clear how to get to these unconscious feelings. So, I am thrilled to get started on this program.
    Best wishes,
    Abby1

Layne likes this.
  2. Layne

Layne Well known member

It's so exciting when things start to shift. I am on day 16 and lots of things have improved, in such a short amount of time. I have received an outpouring of support here, and you will too! Good luck!!!

3. Stella

Stella Well known member

Welcome Abby,
    You have come to the right place.