1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

From the mouths of babes ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Jilly, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

One of my FaceBook friends posted this statement this morning ....

Last night Etta told me her tummy hurt... aww... this morning when I asked her about it she told me," oh it was just grumpy about going to bed... it's fine now.."

Her little girl ego and spirit is so pure in thought and body. NOT repressed, so real and honest, not cluttered, not bogged down Way to go Etta, as an adult, I can learn a lot from you ! ;)

tarala, MorComm and veronica73 like this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

this is a great story jilly-you r growing by leaps and bounds,remember when we were kids and someone
    could just kiss our boo-boo and make it all better,your so right we can learn a lot from the mouths of babes

Jilly likes this.
  3. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

Exactly ... I do remember... and I remember the trauma too when things didn't go right. But now I have knowledge (thank you Dr. Sarno & Wiki forum friends) and can respond in ways that won't damage my mind, body, and soul

eric watson likes this.