1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Free TMS Coaching sessions anyone?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Miriam G. Bongiovanni, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Miriam G. Bongiovanni

Miriam G. Bongiovanni Peer Supporter

Hi TMS warriors,

I still have a couple more free coaching sessions to offer as part of my Diploma to practice as a Holistic Life Coach and Mindbody Practitioner, with a focus on TMS pain. If you are struggling with TMS, I can help you with your healing journey by listening and guiding you through various action steps you can take to heal your pain and feel better physically as well as emotionally.

You can read my Story on my Profile page here: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/members/miriam-g-bongiovanni.9715/ (Miriam G. Bongiovanni), where I explain how I got better by following the TMS approach.

If you're interested in an online coaching session via Skype or Messenger, feel free to message me on this forum or via email on miriamgauci@gmail.com, and I will send you a pre-questionnaire. My time zone is CET, however this does not stop me from working with people from the US, Canada and Australia. All I would like in return following the session would be a feedback form, which will be kept anonymous.

Best wishes,

Miriam

2. kimaya

kimaya Peer Supporter

hey, are you still open for free coaching iam really stuck in symptoms imperative and it would help me alot talking to someone i guess,iam a student so can't afford regular therapy and i think i need some support

3. Miriam G. Bongiovanni

Hi Kimaya,

At the moment I got a lot of responses for the free sessions and they have filled up. But I'm going to send you a private message so we can still have a mini chat :)

4. Marilyn

Marilyn Newcomer

Hi Miriam,
    I hope you can help me. I've had chronic pelvic pain for 27 years and I believe it's caused by emotional factors. I don't have financial resources to pay for any coaching.

5. Miriam G. Bongiovanni

Hey Marilyn,

Please send me an email on miriamgauci@gmail.com and let me know your time zone. Should find some time for a chat, of course :)

Miriam