1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Program Free Rapid Recovery Workshop

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by FredAmir, Sep 30, 2015.

1. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Hello everyone,

I will be conducting a free online Rapid Recovery workshop on Saturday, October 24, 2015, 9-11 am, PST and a follow up session on Saturday, October 31, 9-10 am, PST.

On Saturday, October 24, you will learn and practice the core steps in my Nine-Step Rapid Recovery Plan that can help you reduce or eliminate back and neck pain and other TMS-related symptoms. You will leave this session with crystal clear goals and an effective plan for rapid recovery to live pain-free again.

There will be a follow up session on Saturday, October 31, to answer your questions and help you stay on track to rapid recovery.

Workshop details:

1. PREREQUISITE: Participant must have read Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain or one of Dr. Sarno's books and have a good understanding of TMS.

2. LOCATION: This workshop requires active participation during the call. So participant must be in a location free of distraction with pen and paper or computer to design a personal rapid recovery plan.

3. HOW: Via conference call. When you register you will receive information on how to join the conference call. If you live outside the US, you can call a local number and connect to the conference call. https://www.uberconference.com/international

4. WHEN: Saturday, October 24, 9-11am PST, and Saturday, October 31, 9-10am.

5. FEE: Free

6. SPACE: Only 20 spaces available.

You can register at
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rapid-recovery-from-back-and-neck-pain-tickets-18815899863

Fred Amir has drawn on Dr. Sarno's principles of chronic pain management, which, combined with the experience of his personal ordeal and research into natural healing techniques, forms a potent recovery formula. It helped me recover from 15 months of back pain and five months of foot pain and disability.”
    Graham Tuffee
    Adelaide, South Australia

Fred Amir
    www.rapidrecovery.net

JanAtheCPA and mike2014 like this.
  2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Excellent Fred. Thank you for the great scheduling, I think the timing will make it possible for those living outside of the US to join. I'll be sure to sign up.

Best regards

3. FredAmir

Hi Mike,

You are absolutely right about the timing.

9am is a bit early for the West coast but it will be around 5pm in London. So hopefully all those in between can attend the session.

Look forward to having you in the workshop.

Markus likes this.
  4. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

great stuff, usually events related to TMSwiki are held at 2am UK time!
    I have your book Fred, a helpful addition to the TMS knowledge bank and I recommend it precisely because it gives more of a detailed plan to overcome TMS rather than simply explaining it.

5. FredAmir

Helloooo Ireland,

Thanks for the kind words. Glad the timing works for you. I have heard from a lot of readers in Europe. So hope this will make it easy for them to attend.

IrishSceptic likes this.
  6. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks very much for offering this, Fred. I'll leave a space for someone else.

7. FredAmir

You are welcome Walt.