1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Possibly not Genuine: Found A TMS Clinic in Boulder, Coloarado

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Tennis Tom, Mar 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

hawaii_five0 and Forest like this.
  2. Georgia Jed

Georgia Jed New Member

Hey Tom:

I did coaching with Laura at the Pain Cure Clinic and it was the first thing I've tried that actually worked. They have a coaching program that goes far beyond basic Sarno. I had been going to a TMS psychologist for over a year with no improvement - back pain and many secondary symptoms. Laura has an action plan that's both mental and physical. She worked with me on modifying my perfectionism and my tension dropped and in less than 3 months, the pain is pretty much gone. I did six coaching sessions by Skype. That's all I needed.

hawaii_five0 and Tennis Tom like this.
  3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for the feedback GJ, sounds great, hopefully more people here will be helped by them. Skype has been found to work as well as in person therapy. Hope Forest is adding them to the TMS PRACTITIONERS LIST for Colorado.

Cheers

4. Aquaboli

Aquaboli New Member

Do you mind if I contact you directly to speak in more detail about your experience? I am interested in going there but I live in NY so it's a big commitment.

5. MindBodyPT

MindBodyPT Beloved Grand Eagle

I just looked at their website, looks interesting! I'm always curious about different methods and models of TMS therapy. I'm interested in doing a combined physical/mental approach in the future, using my PT training in some way with some coaching/counseling as well. I'd love to hear more about their methods!

6. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

Indeed! in today's era we must be wise and practical. Stay well and healthy!