1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 11 Forever?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Satori, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Satori

Satori New Member

I definitely see aspects of myself in the day 11 success story already, although I have a long way to go. I guess it makes me wonder...will the work ever be done? Or will I have to journal forever? Or will my brain get retrained? Thoughts?

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Satori (what a great name!),

It may feel challenging and effortful now, and it probably should, because you're learning a new way to live and look at your life and deal with symptoms. Everyone's journey is different, but as you become more adept at feeling and allowing, and more able to "ignore symptoms" the less effort this will take. It is like riding a bicycle.

Andy

3. JTaylor

JTaylor New Member

Hi Satori, I’m wondering about this at the minute too. I guess this is my biggest fear and what continues to keep me in pain. I have noticed that my pain tends to be better when I’m busy and have something else to focus on. It tends to be worse on the weekends when I have more time to think about it.