1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 37 Folk I've appreciated on the SEP journey

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by movingcloud, Nov 27, 2012.

1. movingcloud

movingcloud Peer Supporter

What person(s) on the forum do you think is the most helpful? What is it about their posts do you find so beneficial?

This is a tough question to ask. It is like making me choose between all the people I've interacted with using the wiki. And I won't.
    I just want to re-iterate that all the people who put together the programme, and all the people who monitor the boards and leave posts or answer posts have all been a really great help. Thank you.
    I came to the site having read Dr Sarno's "Healing back pain". Now I know about many more individuals doing great work in the field - Dr Zafirides, (his radio show!), Steven Ozanich, Michael Brown, Howard Schubiner, David Schecter, Katie Byron, Pema Chodron, Scott Brady, Georgie Oldfield - I am blessed to be helped by them.
    I can return to my Jon Kabat-Zinn and Eckhart Tolle books with renewed enthusiasm - I think there will be new meaning to what they have to teach me.
    A wholehearted thank you to everyone who is in any way helping me unlearn my pain - you are FANTASTIC.

veronica73 likes this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I am glad you found the Structured Educational Program to be helpful. One of my favorite parts about it is that it was made by people who have been there and recovered. it is great to have you as part of our community.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I've just completed the first week of the Structured Educational Program and like it a lot. I've also completed my 8th week in the Sarno and Brady programs and feeling like the combination of the three is helping me with my back pain. It was more today so maybe my subcon is finally going to let me go soon. I find each person who posts on this and the other forums is really helpful. You, too.