1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 First try

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Berend, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Berend

Berend New Member

So I just found the educational program and I am willing to try it.
    About TMS, I read the healing back pain from Sarno, I am now reading unlearn your pain from dr. Schubiner and just arrived at the treatment part, and I am also reading the divided mind from Sarno for more background info.(also working through the mindbody workbook from David Schechter)
    My main symptom is fatigue which I hope to solve using TMS. I am still a bit doubtfull about TMS. I believe emotions can create physical pain but because I haven't seen it with me (or seen it got better) I kind a can't fully accept it. Once I see a first sign I think I can fully accept it but I am the kind of person who has to see it to believe it.

Next to my main symptom of fatigue I occasionally got others pain like: footpain (flat feet), hip pain, buttock pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches, stomach pain, IBS, rashes, etc.

My worry is treating fatigue with TMS. I looked around on the forum and see some threads which seem succesfull with fatigue but I also see a lot which have problems with it because it is so different.

Regards,
    Berend

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

As long as you've been seen by medical professionals who can't find any reason for your fatigue, absolutely you can consider it to be a symptom of TMS. Fatigue is just another way in which our brains will try to convince us to stay safely at home instead of going out into the scary dangerous world.

3. Berend

Berend New Member

I've seen many medical professionals (and alternative medicine people) and up to now no one can find the real reason. I stumbled upon TMS and I am really trying to believe it deeply and I think I already believe a bit more in it than last week.