1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 2 finding myself

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by nanna, Jan 28, 2013.

1. nanna

nanna New Member

Well here I am day to and im already seeing a minor change. Went to bed with a stiff painful neck telling myself all day that it was tms. I woke up this morning and no stiff neck. But the best part is I always wake up to feeling my muscles pulling in my upper back, shoulders, legs and arms. This morning I was mindful and it wasn't there :) if I start to feel any muscle tension I simply talk to my subconscious and tell it that I know what's going on and I am not going to allow it to continue, that yes I have some deep seeded emotions and I am allowing my conscious mind to deal with them and it done. The pain goes as quickly as it comes. I think I am going to be one of the lucky ones and beat this thing quickly. At least I sure hope so. Thank you everyone that has already shown their support. It really does help to know there are people out there you can talk to that don't think your simply a nut :)

veronica73 likes this.
  2. nanna

nanna New Member

I apologize for words in the above text that are out of place as I am on my phone and predictive text tends to take over lol

3. Leslie

Leslie Well known member

Hi Nanna
    It is so encouraging to learn your symptoms are responding so rapidly! Welcome and thank you for sharing.
    Leslie

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations Nanna! It is so great to hear that you are already making progress.
    This sounds a lot like the idea Alan Gordon talks about called standing up to our inner bully. It is great to hear that you have been able to understand what is going on and take control of it.