1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 8 Feeling gooey!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Cherrybug, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Cherrybug

Cherrybug Newcomer

What a week last week was! Total emotional roller coaster remembering childhood pains and those more recent. As I sit and concentrate I feel my jaw tense and say to myself - it's ok, I'm ok, the world is ok. No need to rush or hurry to heal. Just one day at a time gets me there.
    Just being able to post is a relief. Seeing all the love and support is making me feel gooey inside (in a very good way).
    Today is all about connecting again - reconnecting to feelings that have been hidden so deep, pressed so far down that they have not been given the light of day for decades. I looked at one of my little coir seed growing pockets. Presumably squished all the water our and then pressed hard into little coins waiting for rehydration to make them big ad soft again and ready to accept a new seed for growth! It's kind of how I am feeling now with my pain and emotions. All the life sucked out of me, squished by heavy machinery into something I'm not and now bursting to get into life - just a little scared, nervous anxious etc.

I can fully visualise how I am without TMS, the wonderful life I am living then, all the great things I am doing, but somehow just the thought of being drenched in emotions, puffing up and out and getting ready to receive the seed is scaring the daylights out of me...

Here on the forum it's like a new lease of light and love, hope is slowly returning.

plum likes this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

My dear, you do have a wonderfully sensual way of writing, it feels organic, potent and vulnerable all at once, which exquisitely describes the healing place where you find yourself. These are tender days. Go gently, nurture yourself with love. We’re here for you.