1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Feb. 16 Discussion Group

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey Everyone,

This is just a reminder that we will have another discussion group this Saturday (February 16th), at 2:00pm (if connecting via computer, please start connecting 15 minutes early). We will start discussing the first portion of Pathways to Pain, which includes the Foreword by Dr. John E. Sarno, MD, and the first four sections by Frances Sommer Anderson, PhD, SEP.

As I mentioned in a previous forum post, up until now there really hasn’t been a book written from a psychologist’s perspective that explores the TMS personality as Pathways does. I will be recording parts of this discussion, with the hope to provide future people who are recovering from their pain access to this discussion as they read the book themselves.

For connection details, I have created a Wiki page, Saturday TMS Book Discussion Group, which hopefully is more concise and less overwhelming and less confusing than linking to old forum threads.

I look forward to another great discussion!

Best,
    Forest

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Everyone,

As promised, here is the recording of February 16th’s discussion. Enjoy!

[medio]69[/medio]

Becca likes this.