1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Fear cancelled Uro appointment :*(

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by leonardo999, Aug 19, 2013.

1. leonardo999

leonardo999 Well known member

After 6 months of pain and before I found TMS I felt I needed to get bladder evaluated... but at last minute I just cancelled tomorrows Uro appointment.
    Crazy pain... crazy urgency... pelvic floor ... ughhh.... and still fear and massive anger at feeling trapped... Bladder was not evaluated as I couldnt hold more than 80cc 6 months ago..but ultrasound showed kidneys liver prostate all within permitted limits.
    As Ive got older I fight anything hospital... and really feel Id sooner turn out the lights.. than get involved with more tests and pain......

2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Stay strong, stay calm.
    All the answers rest within you.
    Go to music.

3. leonardo999

leonardo999 Well known member

Thanks Plum

4. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

I mean it honey.
    You have healing at your fingertips and in your voice.
    There are many people who have healed from your woes.
    Quid pro quo.
    If you are confortable with this, email me your/an address and I'll send you "Teach us to sit still' tomorrow.

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I avoid doctors and hospitals.
    You know your your liver and bladder are okay, so it's just some repressed emotion causing you anxiety or stress
    which makes us all pee more. Just be glad you can empty your bladder. It would be bad if you couldn't.

Just relax and try to learn what makes you stressful. That's what's causing you to visit the bathroom so often.

You did yourself a favor by canceling the Uro appointment.

Herbie posted some techniques on Stress Holds Pain in Our Back. It will help you with your stress.

I added LAUGHING.

We're helped by living in the present, but I also don't think it's a bad idea to practice what
    Scarlett O'Hara did in GONE WITH THE WIND. She didn't let a present problem get her down and
    told herself, "I'll think about it tomorrow."

6. cirrusnarea

cirrusnarea Well known member

Hey Leo,

If you are convinced you have TMS, and you and I have been talking together for awhile, and I believe you have it too, then perhaps it was for the best. The only issue you may have is if you still have doubts that you have TMS. If you had gone and they found nothing wrong, you'd have something for your evidence list. Also, you say that fear caused you to cancel, so I have to wonder what you were afraid of? Was it fear they would find something, or just fear of the pain/embarrassment? Anyway, hang in there my friend. Talk to you later.