1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Explosion of anger - This program works, folx.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Dakota, Mar 29, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Dakota

Dakota New Member

Hello!
    I'm writing after a couple of hours after an explosion of anger that i had towards a very close person that's the root of my main traumas and unexpressed rage.

I finished my first round of the structured program 42 days, and I'm also supported by a therapist.

I don't want to bother you with all my story. Anyways 2 h ago, my throat opened, my voice raised, the F word came out. I don't even remember last time it happened. Years and years ago.

Then tears. I cried anger, rage, frustration, humiliation, regrets, and all the sh*t that I never processed but always repressed "otherwise X or Y will happen".

I don't knwo if it's right or wrong for the society. And honestly, I don't care.

I know that this program helped me not let go of any perfectionism and goodism.

And that day by day journaling worked as a reharsal for the real words that I've been suppressing since i was a baby.

I'd like to know if anyone had any kind of explosion after or during the program.

Love,
    D

Gigalos and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Nice, @Dakota, thanks for the post!

I do recall writing an "unsent letter" to my mother when I was doing the SEP back in 2011, and it was very freeing!

~Jan