1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 4 Excited for the Journey

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Napstack, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Napstack

Napstack Newcomer

I've suffered all sort of chronic issues (back pain, migraines, IBS, eczema, etc...), and none of the diagnoses and solutions ever made sense. A pain psychologist recently recommended The Divided Mind which lead me to Sarno which lead me to this Wiki. I'm so happy to have found an answer that resonates with me and am beyond thankful for all the groundwork the people of this Wiki have laid. I'm excited to explore the resources, participate in the community, and of course heal my pain.

Thank you all and best wishes in your journey with TMS.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Napstack, and Welcome,

I think you're in the right place here, and I'm glad you've started the SEP. I hope you keep posting and asking questions as you like.

Andy