1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

All the Rage Film Eric Sherman for All the Rage

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Caroline Rumur, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Hey Everyone! I'm sorry about not posting clips for a while but we weren't putting any in the updates for a while so I was unsure what I was allowed to share with you but here we are more clips!! Here are three Eric Sherman clips

He was so amazing to film with, he had incredible stories it was so awesome!! Only one more day left in the campaign I can't believe it!!

Keep spreading the word! Lets see how many more people we can get to know about Sarno in one day!

Enrique and mike2014 like this.
  2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Great post Caroline, thank you.

3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I love Dr. Sherman's stuff. He worked with Dr. Sarno for almost 30 years and I thought his chapters in the TMS book, Pathways to Pain Relief, were very insightful.

It's interesting to see him weigh in on the topic of doubting the diagnosis, a common topic on the forums. In the third clip he seems to clearly be saying that he is perfectly comfortable when his patients have doubt in the diagnosis, at least as long as they can continue connecting physical to emotional. In his own book (and in Use Your Mind To Heal Your Body, where he was a starring character as the authors therapist), he often emphasizes how important it is to accept one's emotions, no matter how unacceptable they may seem.