1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 25 emotional freedom

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by hopethishelps, Jul 15, 2019.

1. hopethishelps

hopethishelps New Member

Hello all,

I am very excited because this weekend was the first time that I began to saw the effects of my work on the TMS structured educational program. During the weekend I was exposed to some performance stress where I felt under review... under review by friends and family whom I wanted to please with my behavior.... but at least i was completely AWARE of feeling this and I did not try to change it or move past it or make as if it was unreal... i just embraced it.

Again this morning as I arrived to work I told a colleague about a recent family tragedy and instead of moving past my sadness I took some time and went to the bathroom to be presently with my sadness and although I did not cry a lot I did shed a couple of tears and felt that sadness not wanting to change it...

This program has helped me be present with these emotions more freely without wanting change them or myself in the process.

Thank you TMS wiki people

JanAtheCPA likes this.