1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Drop foot success with Exosome infusion

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by dwyermw, Mar 30, 2021.

1. dwyermw

dwyermw Newcomer

I developed a right drop foot in 2019 which came on suddenly (over an 8 week period). I was diagnosed with CIDP - I had significant neuropathy in my right shin and extending to a drop foot. I had a series of IVIG infusions at Mayo clinic and approx. 8 weeks later I had an exosome infusion performed at a clinic in Orlando. Within 8 weeks my right drop foot started to have improved movement and about 16 weeks after the exosome infusion my drop foot was gone. I could wear flip flops, my foot was no longer dragging and I had almost as much movement as my left foot. Dr. Brian Browning did the exosome infusion. Simply wanted to share my experience!

2. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

Good news. Happy to hear about it. Truly we can never run out of reasons to thank God.