1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Dr Sarno Website

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Enrique, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

Hi All,

I don't know if this is new news or old news, but I ran across Dr. Sarno's website: http://johnesarnomd.com/. I updated his tmswiki page to include this website, which I assume is new since I'd never seen it before. I like the simplicity and modern look of it.

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for doing this. I came across this a while ago but just didn't think of updating his bio page. I agree with you. I really like the simplicity of the site.

3. EmMQ

EmMQ Newcomer

How do you ignore pain and go about your business as Dr. Sarno suggests....thinking about and dwelling on it keeps it going...this is impossible...

4. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the Forum, EmMQ!

It can sound impossible at first, but there are many of us who have been successful. Please read the Success Stories sub-forum for inspiration. Have you tried one of our free self directed recovery programs, like the Pain Recovery Program with a link at the top of the page? This will give you more information to answer your specific question.

TG957 and EmMQ like this.
  5. EmMQ

EmMQ Newcomer

Thank you Ellen for responding. I actually have been a long time reader of the tmswiki forum and a participator of the tmshelp forum....I have read all Dr. Sarno’s books (multiple times)....have bought his books for several friends who I thought might benefit from them...have read Steve O’s books....actually saw Dr. Gwordz in his office...and still I struggle at times...this being an extremely intense period....