1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

All the Rage Film Dr.Sarno lecture

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Caroline Rumur, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Over Thanksgiving we took time to reflect on how grateful we are to have the opportunity to work on a film that will change lives. In fact, we've already gotten messages from several backers who have been able to move forward on their path towards wellness just by engaging in this campaign.

While the film focuses on Dr. Sarno, the scope has expanded to cover the mindbody connection in relation to all areas of health. Our bodies and our minds are not separate entities, but instead part of an intertwined whole that is influenced by our emotions. When we acknowledge this connection we can heal much more rapidly. Today, we are happy to announce that the ground breaking mindbody movie, "The Connection" has generously offered us 5 DVD's and 5 downloads to use as rewards. You can see their trailer at https://www.theconnection.tv/

We now have almost 450 backers, and are half way through our campaign. This is where the real exponential power of kickstarter and social media can kick in. Tomorrow is Giving Tuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, December 2, 2014, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.

We have a simple request of you on Giving Tuesday. Please think about a couple of people who could use the knowledge that the film will provide, and who just might be ready to hear about it, and send them the link to the campaign. Let them know that not only is All The Rage an important film, but pledges to the project are tax deductible thanks to our very supportive fiscal sponsor MPI.

For our part, every backer who pledges between now and midnight tomorrow, will get an All the Rage Journal.

Below is a short clip of one of Dr. Sarno's lectures from 2006, and it's a great introduction to his ideas.

Thank you for sharing.

2. Colly

Colly Beloved Grand Eagle

I almost got emotional watching this... especially once those violins started! I also love the Jonathan Ames one you've shared with us. I was envious watching him meet Dr Sarno... and then chucked when Jonathan said after meeting Sarno " Do you think he liked me a little"! Brilliant!

Keep them coming Caroline... this is going to be one amazing movie!

Thank youtiphata

IrishSceptic, mike2014 and Ellen like this.
  3. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Brilliant! Thanks Caroline, keep them coming.

4. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

Love this clip. Reminds me of Dr Schechters podcast with Zafirides were he relates going to one of the talks thinking he would find all sorts of kooks. However he found businessmen and professionals from around New York avidly listening to what Sarno was saying. Exciting to have the inside track on this!

5. Lori

Lori Well known member

I still have my notes from attending his lecture in 2007. Changed my life and I am forever grateful. :)

IrishSceptic likes this.