1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know of a practitioner in Vancouver, BC Canada?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by TMcD, May 29, 2019.

1. TMcD

TMcD Newcomer

I am brand new to this forum and I'm hoping that someone can help me to find a TMS therapist in or around Vancouver BC Canada? I have looked at the TMS directory and see that there are only 2 practitioners listed in all of Canada. The only one in BC is listed in Richmond, BC but it's actually in Steveston which is even farther from Vancouver than Richmond. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I started perusing this forum about a year ago and started doing the work and actually started feeling better. Then I got quite sick, stopped doing the work, stopped journalling and now as I'm trying to get back into it I keep doubting that my chronic pain issues are actually TMS.
    I've had tons of scans, xrays and tests and aside from a little bursitis in one shoulder no structural issues were ever found. I have been diagnosed with fibro, tendonitis, chronic myofascial pain ...so I keep going back to those issues and I keep doubting that TMS is the true, all encompassing issue. In other words - I need a therapist of doctor that specializes in TMS to confirm my diagnosis so that I can get out of my own head and start healing.
    Thank you for any and all help.