1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Disney Pixar Inside Out

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by angelic333, Jun 19, 2015.

1. angelic333

angelic333 Peer Supporter

Ok fellow tmsers, this movie is a must see!

This film is about the importance of feeling all of our emotions. The film will make you laugh and make you cry. It's about things we discuss on this site all the time.

You can take your children and they will enjoy it on a different level.

An outstanding effort by Disney Pixar!

Richsimm22 likes this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Oh, this looks awesome:

3. Forest

4. angelic333

Great idea to post the trailer!
    Such great messages in this film, I highly recommend it.
    I look forward to hearing what others feel about it.

5. Forest

So am I right in understanding that you watched the film, @angelic333 ? If so, it sounds like you really liked it.

6. angelic333

Yes.
    My 19 yo son is a real"Pixar nerd" and so we went on opening day with all the young children.
    The young children enjoy this film for the animation and adventure yet this film has so much depth, I feel the adults appreciated it more than the children.
    It also had special appeal for us as we are in the process of moving.
    Without giving too much away, it addresses how we are controlled to be happy all the time, why that is, and how "Joy" tries to control "Sadness", and then , the epiphany that Sadness shows vulnerability leading to empathy from others,,,Love in itself transforms emotions into Joy.
    My son said the story started with 27 different emotions, but that would have been far too complicated for a movie. Trust and Surprise were last to be omitted. Hey, in the end, there is Love and then there is everything else, which is not Love, or Fear.
    Anyway, although I am not one to rave about anything, this film is a masterpiece. As I was watching, I knew I would share with the TMS community.
    Thank you for your interest.
    Anita

7. Richsimm22

Richsimm22 Well known member