1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Digging up old threads – a good idea!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

While our forum is still quite young (just under 1 year old), we’ve already had some terrific discussions here. If you are looking for some new ideas or some inspiration, old threads are a terrific resource. In the last couple of days, I’ve seen some of our regulars responding to and thereby reinvigorating some classic old threads. I just wanted to say that I think that this is a great idea, and terrific for our community. Feel free to dive in and then share the results. I think that you'll be impressed at what you find!

Of course, with more than 1000 discussion threads out there, it can be tough to know where to start! We have some very general data on the server about which threads get read the most frequently, so, to help out a bit, I took a look and thought that I’d share a selection of some of the most popular threads that might be worth taking a look at.

Happy reading!

General Discussions:
    Support Forum:
    Structured Educational Program:
    Practitioner’s Corner:

veronica73 likes this.
  2. Stella

Stella Well known member

This is terrific. Thanks Forest

Forest likes this.
  3. Forest

I'm glad to hear you like it. By the way, if anyone wants me to add more threads to the lists, just post here and I'll be happy to dig them up! There's a lot of great stuff to read already.

eric watson likes this.
  4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

forest this is great-im so excited about this thread
    i remember when i first got started i didnt know where to go
    it seemed to make it hard to jump in and talk-
    but with this we can see how to look at the strategys and helps without all the confusion
    and if we see words or phrases we dont know-all we have to do is ask to get a clearer view
    there no dumb questions here-only the ones thats left unsaid
    keep up the great work forest-god bless

Forest likes this.
  5. Forest

Well, I'm happy to report that if people want to find more threads that they might like, there is another option. We have a new search engine for our site, and it is powered by Google, so the search results are extremely helpful. Finding good information about TMS can be hard, so if anyone has any questions at all about TMS, I encourage you to type them into the search box at our new search engine. It can be found at http://search.tmswiki.org/