1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

day one

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Margot, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Margot

Margot New Member

Hello,
    I am starting today - and it is a start with mixed feelings. I have been reading about dr. Sarno for a couple of weeks, ever since i literally fell down on the floor with severe backpain - unable to stand up. And unfortunately not for the first time in my life. I have been suffering on and off for the last 20 years with pain attacks (and several diagnosed dislocated hernia discs in the neck and lower back area).
    But i do so believe NOW that the diagnosed dislocated hernia's are not the cause of my pain - because I could confirm almost all of the described personal traits on the wike page with a yes (and a big smile) Also the pain is travelling through my body from the moment i started reading dr. Sarno's book - backpain gone, then my knees will hurt or my tinnitus will become stronger.
    It is strange and scary to withstand all general doctors advice and to do my normal activities so shortly after the backpain attack - but in a way it is also feels liberating to start really recognizing what my true feelings are - and listening to them. Looking forward to day 2.
    Kind regards,
    Margot

Lala likes this.
  2. honeybear424

honeybear424 Well known member

Welcome to the forum, Margot. :)