1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day One- Thank You

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Josh Howard, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Josh Howard

Josh Howard New Member

Love reading and hearing the stories. For the past five years I have struggled with back/leg/shoulder/foot/wrist/ect pains and discovered Dr. Sarno through Howard Stern. Finished book about six months ago and embraced it, however, recently hip/back pain have returned.

It dominates my thoughts and I know today is the first day of the rest of my life, so I love that I have discovered this forum to know that there are others like me that have/are struggling with the same issues.

Been very active my entire life and the last five years have been very trying, sometimes sending me into a depression. I do feel like I have embraced the teaching of Dr. Sarno in my heart, but my head keeps distracting me- so I have continued to use chiropractic/PT/various other methods. Hoping there is that light bulb that goes off, so I can eliminate these crutches.

Thanks for listening and I wish everyone success on their journey.