1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day One of this process and it's my birthday!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Patti Kimler, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Patti Kimler

Patti Kimler Peer Supporter

I have read Dr. Sarno's book (Healing Back Pain) three or four times now, and though I believe strongly that I could be the poster child for TMS, I am not getting relief from my pain and disability. I have no doubt that it is TMS because I have documented times when I have gone from zero pain/disability to chair-bound, in moments, depending on what I was talking about. I have also followed this in the other direction, from completely incapacitated to fine.

And so here I am, 52 years old today, looking for the silver bullet that will let me begin to live my life again. My personality traits and life experience are consistent with TMS, and so is my every-moving back pain. I'm ready! As a holistic healer, I do not have to be convinced of the mind/body connection. I guess I'll stay in touch through this forum. Thanks for being here! :D

Layne and Forest like this.
  2. Stella

Stella Well known member

Happy Birthday Patti.
    What a great day for a celebration. You will remember this for the rest of your life. You will learn so much.
    Welcome
    Sandy

3. Patti Kimler

Patti Kimler Peer Supporter

Thank you Sandy! I'm ready...