1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by suzanne straub, Apr 24, 2013.

1. suzanne straub

suzanne straub New Member

I am having a much easier time connecting emotions and my pain. I am working on several programs at once. The e-book I've downloaded from Abigail (I forget her last name begins with an S she had pelvic pain) I think has been the most helpful at recognizing different emotions and how to change thought processes. She gives some good tips for when your worrying and thoughts are out of control!

I am still having some trouble at work. I am a nurse practitioner and I will get symptoms when I have difficult patients. I had to tell a lady yesterday that her cancer had metastasized, I could feel my bladder starting to hurt when I saw her in the lobby. So I need to work on that.

I am feeling much better, I have run a 1/4 mile each day and feel great after. I'll keep working on this site and also Unlearn your pain.