1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Elena, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Elena

Elena New Member

Today I completed Day 8 of the program. However, this is not my first bout with TMS. Eight years ago I was actually diagnosed with TMS by a doctor in my area. I have been doing so well the last few years that I virtually forgot I had TMS. I know that I will heal again. I just wish I had been keeping a journal every day prior to this relapse. Perhaps, that would have prevented it from ocurring. Yet, I know I shouldn't beat myself up. That's the main reason I have TMS. I am very hard on myself.

2. Lori

Lori Well known member

Hi Elena and welcome. You have it right with saying "I know I will heal again." Refresh yourself with Dr. Sarno's books maybe? Or get back to journaling to explore what's going on? Importantly, be kind and loving with yourself. Maybe explore where the beating yourself up originates?

Best wishes
    Lori

3. Stella

Stella Well known member

Welcome Elena,
    Nobody can be as hard on me as I am on myself. But I am getting much better. You will too.
    Sandy

4. Elena

Elena New Member

Thank you Sandy and Lori for your replies. Lori, thank you for suggesting that I explore where the "beating myself up" originates. I never thought of doing that before and it seems to be helping!