1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 7 all wrapped up

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Stella, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Stella

Stella Well known member

I know I have a day off but I had some unfinished business from Day 6. I have attached a picture of my Mother with Baby Michael, my sister then me.

Michael Reinvented asked to create a scene from my past of great anguish, and letting the person who hurt me most know every last feeling in my heart.

Well, it is my Mother. She wrapped herself in grief after baby Michael's death. She did not wrap us up with her. No crying, no pictures, no highchair, no baby, no discussion ever. My Mother has been wrapped up tight in grief all our lives.

My Grandmother helped to take care of us during my brothers painful long illness. My Grandmother had a long illness too, then died a year after my brother's death.

Is this the first time I had the fear of "not being good enough" for someone to love and not leave? Seems to fit.... not sure.

Now onto think about all the wonderful memories with my Mother and Father.

Attached Files: