1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 5 and 6

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Ami, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Ami

Ami Peer Supporter

In-depth journaling. Sheesh! If I had known I now have to journal for 15-20 minutes on every item in my list, I wouldn't have created such a long list! Just kidding ;-)

I am finding that the process of journaling all these inner emotions of rage, anger, resentment, anxiety, fear, is certainly counter to my training to focus on what I want to create in my life, rather than to focus as I am now invited to do, on what is wrong in my life. One of the key events of abandonment happened when I was 22 months. Should I get hypnotherapy to relive that? My conscious self can make sense of the situation, but I don't really know how my young self internalized what was happening, and how it drew conclusions that have patterned my life since.

And what is the role of creative visualization? How does that fit into this? Yesterday, I pulled out a painting from my sister of victory over TMS. It reminded me of who I really am, when I link up,with my Spirit...a glorious being of love and light!

How did meditating make you feel? Good, relaxed, peaceful.