1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

day 36 - what cant I control

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Archie, Nov 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Archie

Archie Peer Supporter

This is easy - I seem to have less and less control on my emotions which makes life much harder, albeit more honest. I know it is much better for the emotions to be out rather than tightly kept under wraps as I used to do, but I find it very difficult at times to be so "at the mercy" of my emotions. And of course, what personality trait does this link into - the supreme need for control! so this is a very hard one for me. I used to "pride" myself on being so unflappable and calm.........well, that has certainly changed !

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Bravo!!!!!

3. LouVes

LouVes New Member

This is a biggie for me too. You realise that you control very little even when you think you're calling the shots and that's sometimes scary.
    Well done, I hope I get to a place of being able to have a little laugh at myself about it, like you!

4. Archie

Archie Peer Supporter

Thankyou for your reply - it is always so helpful to hear that I am not the only one with various issues. When the lack of control becomes evident it also turns up my anxiety - just to ice the cake !!

LouVes likes this.