1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Ottawa Canada, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Ottawa Canada

Ottawa Canada Newcomer

Today was the first day that I exercised this year. An uncanny corellation with the activity for Day 3 (did we exercise?).

I put on running shoe laces and set out for a long walk. I arrived in a large field and stretched by arms, shoulders, torso and legs. I faced the sun and stretched to the beat of my music, singing and smiling. I pushed my body after months of discomfort. It felt wonderful.

Physically, I feel healthy, lean, and alive. Emotionally, I am elated, strong, and stress-free.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations on enjoying your beautiful human body, and this world! I hope you continue to trust your health and expansion.