1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 3: Questions to ponder

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Mame, May 22, 2020.

1. Mame

Mame Newcomer

The last time I exercised was yesterday. I walk my dog daily at least once a day, weather permitting. Throughout all of my pain, most of the time, walking always made me feel better. In fact, during the worst suffering I would walk 5-6 times a day. It was the only activity that made me feel better(ish). I still enjoy walking every day.

kimbob369 likes this.
  2. kimbob369

kimbob369 New Member

I get that! I walk my dog as well.. and then myself a few times. I really enjoy it as well!
    The weak legs thing really freaked me out when I was experiencing that a few months ago. Thankfully, it stopped. It was the core symptom that prompted my first panic attack while at work in which I went to the ER..
    Take care!

Mame likes this.