1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 22 day 22

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by painless, Nov 15, 2013.

1. painless

painless New Member

I have not been doing the program of late because I have felt so good. Playing basketball virtually painless. Today when I went to play, before I began, I bent over to get a basketball and my back hurt. I couldn't believe it. Brand new symptom. At first, I tried to remember if I had indeed picked something up that could have done it. No memory of anything.

OK, I said to myself, this is the pain shifting. I need to get in touch with my rage and tell my unconscious I'm not putting up with this. So I'm working on that. Indeed, I have noted the pain shifting to different places in my lower back. Interesting challenge to deal with this.

2. nancy

nancy Well known member

Hi, I am so happy to have read your post that you are painless. Keep
    up the good work, don't let it fool you. You are doing great!! In 8 yrs
    I experienced about an hr of pain-free! I will never forget it. This gave me
    the courage to keep up and work at this. It was the most wonderful feeling
    I've ever had. If you were journaling keep it up, reading success stories, what
    ever worked for you don't stop. Keep that nasty pain away! Nancy