1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 20

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Atlantis, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Atlantis

Atlantis New Member

The question to ponder asked what would you change about your life and the one thing I would change is to not be a stay at home mom. It makes me feel like all the college I went thesis useless and I’m not making any money and contributing to the financials. So.. I did try working and taking contracts in between running my kids around and I ended up making myself so crazy and anxious everyday to just get my work done, house stuff done, kids where they need to be, etc.. Needless to say I’ve stopped taking work contracts for now because I can’t seem to find the happy median. Any advice or others feeling this way?