1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 2 Day 2

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by aa3405, Nov 4, 2013.

1. aa3405

aa3405 Peer Supporter

I started running again after reading Dr. Sarno's book. I noticed that I did not have any foot pain during or immediately after running. The pain came up during times not associated with a physical trigger. That was more evidence that my subconscious mind was creating the pain.
    It felt good to be able to return to an exercise program that I missed out on for the last 4-5 years. I was also sad to see that I had lost a lot of my endurance for cardio related work outs. I am hopeful that by being consistent that I can reach my previous level of activity again fairly quickly.

2. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

I reckon you will - I started cycling after years of inactivity and managed to get from one end of Europe to the other! (it took a bloomin long time tho!)

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

aa3405 this is so cool, I started my exercise program in the early stages of my recovery and it only proved to me even more how solid
    sarnos knowledge therapy is, its good to know the truth finally so we can get back to living life to the full ya know.
    Bless you