1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day #2 Good News!

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Explorer, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Explorer

Explorer Well known member

Hi All:

Thanks to everyone who replied to my threads. It's really helpful have a group that knows soooo much about TMS.

So today was the first day in months that I didn't wake up feeling like I've been hit by a truck. I still have pain in my legs, but yesterday I sat on the computer all day with little breaks in spite of it. When I work up I also realized I didn't take my Aleve in the middle of the night! Yippie!

I've also started to think HARD about my anger issues especially as I read - The Mind Body Prescription. I have to read it more thoroughly as I skip through some of the "conditions" parts that didn't pertain to me.

I am off this morning to see my therapist. I am bringing my journal. I feel anxious all ready because our discussions have been focused on pain and me sobbing saying I wish I didn't have Fibro and my life will be so hard. This will be a more painful session as I did into the anger. Still working in accepting TMS and not Fibro. It is getting easier.

Thanks again to all who have checked in and encoured me so much.

Here's to the start of my jouney.......

Susan

veronica73 and Lala like this.