1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 19 Pride

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Ithantech, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Ithantech

Ithantech Peer Supporter

Day 19 invites us to share something that makes us proud since beginning the structured education program.

I am proud that I have jumped into the deep end and fully committed to and valued the learning opportunity. It is a leap of faith to start down this path and I'm proud of myself for leaping.

I'm also proud of small things...

Recognizing my direct communication style can sometimes be off putting and make it harder for people to hear what I have to say.

In the past, i have tried repressing and stifling what I thought and felt. But now, i am trying out new ways to express myself and I have already seen improvement and I feel better .

JanAtheCPA likes this.