1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Celayne is today's host. Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Day 19 Day 19 - 21 - Ups & Downs

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by MusicMan11, Jul 9, 2018.

1. MusicMan11

MusicMan11 New Member

I had a beautiful weekend with dinner with friends, hanging out on boats/lakes and enjoying the weather. I had a great times with my friends/family friends despite having pain.

What is very frustrating is this constant sinus pressure/pain in my forehead and around my eyes that I still can't shake no matter what.

I have been doing so well with being relaxed and no anxiety about symptoms. However, this morning I was leaving for work and noticed that my car had been broken into last night with a pair of my wallet, pair of sunglasses and change stolen out of it. This triggered panic and anxiety today.

Currently, I am trying to work through somatic tracking and leaning into my feelings and accepting it and letting it pass. I cancelled all my cards and got everything squared away, ordered a new license and did a bunch of other small things, but I'm still a bit shaken up.

The funny thing I have noticed is that because I am shaken up and a bit anxious, a lot of my sinus pressure/pain symptoms of the past week have subsided. Does this mean my sinus symptoms are really TMS? Or is this normal?