1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 15: symptoms moving around?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by hoolie, Sep 22, 2013.

1. hoolie

hoolie Peer Supporter

I'm taking my time with the SEP, now onto day 15. I'm seeing some progress, but still so uncertain if it really is TMS. But trying to live with less fear and sort out these emotions.
    Yes! I do feel my symptoms moving around! My neck is now bugging me... But is it TMS? Or that I'm getting neck issues from the exercises I do or compensating because of my back ? What do I believe?

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I am not a doctor so I can't say for sure, but it most likely is TMS. Almost everyone goes through having their symptoms move at some point. When it does happen it is important to recognize what your unconscious is trying to do. You are getting close to allowing your emotions to be present, so your unconscious needs to change its tactics to get you to continue to repress these emotions. I know it has been awhile since you posted this. Are your symptoms still moving around?