1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10 day 10

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Shawn S, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Shawn S

Shawn S New Member

On day 10 because I have been doing so well I actually skipped a day, I forgot to do it because I have been feeling so well.I started Steve Ozanichs book a few days ago and it has completely changed things for me. I just all of a sudden felt really able to commit, really able to keep my thoughts off the pain, something just clicked, its hard to explain. I have been working at this kinda half assed for about a year and now I really get it. I went full steam ahead with everything this week. I did hill sprints, I did kettlebell swings, I carried my 60lb daughter for a pretty long distance. All stuff just a week ago I would have said I can't do that to. I finally realize the fear keeps it going.I have been feeling better and better every day.

I have come to finally realize what it means to really believe and it means doing some scary things and not caring. I can finally see an end to this in sight and I'm pretty excited to put the last 3 years behind me and have a new lease on life. I had a couple days when I first started this where my pain got worse and tryed to scare me but I didn't let it and it paid off. I plan to continue the program even if I don't need it because it feels pretty good to connect with my emotions like I have been.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

This is such an awesome post Shawn S
    You got it in the bag, everything you said is healing

If I were to say look at a post and do this, well you got it
    Keep us posted- im so excited for you.
    Bless you