1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jimnat7, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Jimnat7

Jimnat7 Peer Supporter

The program is going well. I believe that almost all the pain I get is TMS. I am having some trouble with the numbness since my mind is convinced that its more neurological and therefore more serious. I believe in Tms 100%, but my mind seems to have given me a set of symptos that I wont recofnize as tms. This program is showing me how to deal with the thoughts and experiences that lead to tms so it doesnt have to keep coming back in different forms. Thks.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Jimnat7. Try not to let your mind think your symptoms are anything except from TMS, from your emotions.
    TMS is the great healer. Believe it.

Are you having any fun in your life? Have you tried laughing at your problems?

3. Jimnat7

Jimnat7 Peer Supporter

Hey walt,

I am trying to laugh at my problems and its working. I have to laugh at myself a little because over the past 30 I have preached about tms over and over. Now I get some neuro stuff and suddenly I dont recognize that its just my old friend tms disguising itself. The more I get rid of the fear the better im starting to feel. Thanks