1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10 - New pain gone

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JRMTL, Jun 21, 2022.

1. JRMTL

JRMTL New Member

So I realized today in day 10 of the structured program that a new pain I developed in February has completely gone away. It had started to weaken before I started the program, but it still was there daily. And now it's 100% gone. It was fascia related, which was new for me as well. I'm quite relieved it's gone and I'm sure it's because of the work in this program. There is another newish pain in my knee that I've had for two months that has suddenly gotten much better as well. The day after journaling about my relationship with my son, it was gone! It came back, but it's been less painful and I can even go for a few hours without feeling it at all. So I feel like I'm addressing some emotions tied to that too. So it's exciting and motivating to see this progress!

2. junglebiscuits

junglebiscuits New Member

Yay!! That is so exciting and must feel so encouraging.

3. JRMTL

JRMTL New Member

Yes! But some of it is back today. But it is encouraging to see things changing.