1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by kev55555, Oct 4, 2013.

1. kev55555

kev55555 New Member

Well, it's funny I am here. I actually cured myself in the past 2 separate times from pain, but shockingly after going through a very stressful past 2 months or so the pain has recently come back. I believe in this because its worked in the past, but I guess I'm also not 100% believing in it because I'm still having some doubt. I still will come up with some "but mayyyybe x or y or z...." that it could be real pain ect.

Looking forward to again conquering this and hoping I can end it sooner if it ever comes back during a stressful time in the future.

2. Lori

Lori Well known member

Hi. what is different about this time that you're having doubts? (and there's not doubt the pain is real--it's the source you are questioning!) :)

Cherylie likes this.
  3. Endless luke

Endless luke Well known member

Kev,
    It's great you are starting the SEP. If you already beat it twice before then having this tool in addition should be very helpful.

Luke