1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Popcorn Pal, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Popcorn Pal

Popcorn Pal New Member

I have been dealing with chronic pain since my early teens. It has appeared in many forms, and most recently my back in all places has caused me the most suffering. I have been connecting more with my emotions and seeing a counsellor for a couple years and have had a gut feeling that my emotions were connected to my pain. Recently, a friend told me about Dr. Sarno's book and it all clicked for me, and seemed to have come at this perfect time in my life. I've tried everything else, am sitting in a good connection place with myself, and am ready to be pain free. I also have come to a place where I feel like I deserve to be pain free, which is a bit step for me that I feel proud of.

Aimee88 likes this.
  2. Aimee88

Aimee88 Well known member

Welcome! :)

3. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

It's great to hear you are in a good place mentally! It sounds like the program will be helpful for you. My only advice is to preach patience. Your healing may be quick, or take longer, but either way it probably will not be a straight line, and that's ok.