1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jeannyjay, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Jeannyjay

Jeannyjay New Member

Hi everyone,I have been dealing with TMS for a while went through lots of different therapies and non of them really helped( although I really wanted them to) read John sarno book and I totally related to it all. I am 2 months on from reading the first book. I have found positive affirmations have really helped me ,and doing things that I found hard for just a little bit longer each time and also telling myself I am getting better and better ,and everything will be alright. I still have lingering numbness in my toes and intermittent pain in my calf sometimes moving to my other calf just to catch me out! I know this won’t last it’s just getting rid of that little bit of fear that I have left. For me I am quiet impatient ,but I am having to be patient ,and to get past the fear just a bit more very day. Hopefully this programme will work. I have faith it will.

2. jsabina

jsabina New Member

I am still learning everything (and still have pain), but I wanted to wish you good luck on the programme!!

3. Jeannyjay

Jeannyjay New Member

Thank you. I hope it works for you too. I know it won’t last much longer but I also know that this has changed my life for the better as I am giving time to me more now , not over worrying about everyone else. I am also learning to be in the moment and not think to far ahead as I know I can’t control what others say and do I can only control me. Good luck with your journey as well.